Eastminster Evangelical Presbyterian Church
Welcome to the new Eastminster Evangelical Presbyterian Church! As of February 2016 we are now affiliated with the Evangelical Presbyterian Church. We think you will find our church to be one of the friendliest places in town. We always welcome visitors with a firm handshake and a big smile.
Our calendar is chocked full of regular events that are both fun and rewarding. Educational opportunities abound here at Eastminster as well. There is never a dull moment!
We are actively involved in helping others through our missions programs and look forward to making our presence known in our community, just as we have for over 70 years. We have a rich history of serving the Lord.
Mission & Outreach
EPC is pleased to reach out both locally and globally in partnership with Christ who commissioned us to “go out” with the Gospel call. On the local front, some of Eastminster’s on-going relationships include Saving Grace, a ministry dedicated to helping women dealing addictions and various struggles.; we partner with Angelic Ministry— the hands of Christ to the homeless, the recently out of prison, and the needy around us; we participate with others to support the needs of children in our community schools; we have involvement with the Congolese refugee community in Knoxville. Globally, we actively support missions in Morocco, India, Finland, London; additionally, we have and will continue to respond to opportunities in Uganda & other places as needs surface. Eastminster is open to following Gods call when and however it manifests!
Come Worship With Us.
Please visit us or contact us with any questions that you might have about our ministry.
We Believe In
- Worship that is grounded in the teaching of God’s Word and the expression of praise to God.
- The Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth, life and resurrection of Jesus.
- The existence of heaven and hell.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
- The forgiving mercy of God toward repenting sinners.
- Salvation through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
- The power of fervent prayer.
- The process of justification and sanctification.